Alex brings over a decade of experience in the digital marketing and sales industry working in industries from drones to agriculture to blue-collar. Over the last 3 years, Alex has brought his diverse experience in building customer relationships online to Funeral Innovations. He has spoken at numerous state and national association conventions and several summits across the United States. Alex’s passion is bringing the technological and strategic advancements in business to business and business to consumer sales and marketing to industries that need it most.
Digital Technology Trends and the Future of Funerals
1 hour “C” CEU
Would you like to be able to see into the future? Would you like to avoid what seems like a constant game of catch up with your marketing, your ability to compete, and your business growth? Recognizing trends and responding to them quickly makes it a real possibility to address the inevitable changes coming to the industry.
This fast paced and interactive session will peer into our crystal ball to predict how the latest trends in technology will affect the funeral industry in the short and long term. You’ll learn what an always-online consumer expects from a modern funeral home. You’ll discover how artificial intelligence and machine learning can improve your business results by identifying hot leads and driving automated messages. Best of all, you’ll receive tips and advice for how you can prepare your funeral home for the future. You won’t want to miss this session that will leave everyone buzzing!
- Learn the difference between an online and face-to-face relationships
- Get the hottest tips for building trust with an online consumer
- Learn the importance of lifetime marketing and how to reach people at different places on life’s journey
- Discover what are the most effective digital channels today and how that is likely to evolve in the future
- Learn what kind of content people want in a public space (like a Facebook post) and when to take the conversation to a private space (like a text message)
- Better understand the best way to keep on top of what’s next so you don’t fall behind the technology and the competition
Live webinar on June 4 • 2:00 PM
Webinar available for download for paid registrants the following Monday.